Constant official cheerleading often means the opposite. Inflation that is balancing out are just words when food prices are at an all time high. Job growth that is “solid” is nothing more than a tall tale if the new positions pay less than the old ones.
The best economic news is the kind that does not need a spokesman. Stop the gaslighting. Thoughts?
Support the blog with a one-time tip: PayPal | Buy Me A Coffee
Exclusive content & deeper dives: Patreon | SubscribeStar | Substack | Buy Me A Coffee
Exclusive content & deeper dives: Patreon | SubscribeStar | Substack | Buy Me A Coffee
Stay connected: Telegram Channel | Telegram Chat | X

Thank the gods for Grocery Outlet, some items at Trader Joe's, and Dollar Tree for cleanup products. I buy food very sparingly from Dollar Tree since most of it is toxic rubbish, but some other things are great. I wish they'd get their books back at the store I go to, though. It was nice getting a $30.00 book for 1.50, but at least I can read the classics on-line, though I prefer hard copy.
ReplyDelete