Monday, September 14, 2026

The Whole Tooth

Your teeth are not separate from the rest of you. Infection, inflammation, dead or poorly treated tissue in the mouth can burden the whole body. Problems in a tooth can show up as trouble elsewhere in low energy, organs, immunity and things that look unrelated until you connect the dots. 

This is not a theory to me. It is a cautionary tale. Someone I know had a root canal that got infected. Within a year they had cancer. About three months after that they passed away.  I know this wasn't coincidence. 

I am not saying every root canal ends that way. I am saying an unresolved infection in the jaw is not a small local problem. The body has to keep fighting it as gland and lymph systems cycle through the mouth. If your teeth have issues, don't treat it like a minor dental issue. Get it looked at. Do not let infection sit in your mouth.

Much Love, 
Lynn 

Support the blog with a one-time tip: PayPal | Buy Me A Coffee
Exclusive content & deeper dives: Patreon | SubscribeStar | Substack | Buy Me A Coffee
Stay connected: Telegram Channel | Telegram Chat | X 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lynn. Could this be a reason why candies are pushed so heavily into children? So that this debilitation starts early. I recall this being one of the core agendas of the PTW. As their teeth rot, so will their minds decay and become disconnected from God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. Between the addiction to sugar and food and using cheaper ingredients (like high fructose corn syrup that is sweeter than sugar), they create a medical patient "consumer" for life. Gluttony is a deadly sin and is a work of the devil, so it does pull you away from God. Our body is supposed to be our temple.

      Delete